Does the $549 Porsche wheel plus module plus universal kit include the little button boxes?

Looking at the pictures it looks like you get the leather or suede wheel, the endurance buttons module and the universal V2 hub. From the picture it shows the button boxes attached. you can't use the attachable button boxes obviously with the endurance button module. So I'm wondering if they still include those as part of the kit in case you decide to break it apart and build into something else.

Comments

• Yes, they are included as well. I believe they are already assembled to the universal V2 hub, from what the product description page says.

• I'm fairly certain they never ship them assembled as it would be different for every user. And especially with that pack you cannot use the button boxes as they would interfere with the porsche button module.

I'm looking for exact confirmation from someone that has actually bought this kit that "yes you do get the button modules". Not looking for someone that looked at the pictures, like I did, and is "expecting" them to show up. I don't want to spend $600 to find out they're not included as part of the kit. You cannot use the button modules only the paddles once the Porsche button module is attached. I need exact confirmation from someone that has bought this exact kit that they are included.

• Pretty obvious from the "WHAT'S INCLUDED", you get the steering wheel of your choice, Podium BME, and a complete Universal Hub as if you purchased it separately.

• I didn’t “look at the pictures” like you did. I READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION PAGE, which you obviously didn’t do. As far as assembled, I was only talking about the universal hub, not the whole package. No need to be rude, you asked a question on an open forum, and got a response.

SPECIAL NOTES

• In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
    • Some features might not be supported on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S. Functionality also depends on game developer implementation of the Fanatec SDK.
    • Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before you mount the ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox.
    • The ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox comes pre-assembled to fit various Fanatec rims. For use with the Podium Button Module Endurance, some disassembly of Button Clusters is required.

Oh…..wow look it’s right there!! How about you READ next time.

• I wasn't being rude just looking for exact clarification. Not trying to be rude or offensive, my apologies for coming across that way.

Your last comment was rude intentionally. If you're going to call someone out you should probably not be a hypocrite a few sentences later.

Sometimes things get lost in translation but my intent was not to offend. I did miss the description thanks for pointing that out.

• Yea, feels crappy don’t it. That was my point. You acted like I had ZERO knowledge of what I was talking about. Anyway, I accept your apology, and I extend an apology of my own. I am sorry for my action and words. Emotions got the better of me, very unprofessional. Still, no excuses.