Fanatec Support. "Please enter a message and a subject" every time.

I've tried to get a support ticket through a couple times now. But I get this message "Please enter a message and a subject" EVERY time. I checked, everything is filled in/selected/checked every time. Yes, Logged in.

I've filled in everything extensively to give as much info as possible. So no minimal characters issues.

Tried removing and shortening everything a bit. Still same error message. Shortening further, still same. (not that I would think that would be an issue as "You can speed up the support process by providing us with as much information as possible about the issue you are experiencing.")

1) Is there an error with selecting support for the CSL_DD_EU? It also is the only one without an image when selecting.

2) Is my description of the issue still to long. I.e. is there a max for certain input fields?

3) Should I try just giving a very short version and wait till I get an email for support before replying with all hardware/software, issues and followed steps fully described?

4) Call. Thought available in the weekend and I don't speak German enough to converse properly (auto answering message was in German).

Comments

• "Live Chat feature, open Monday to Friday, 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. (CET). "

Ah, just spotted in another thread there's a Live Chat on workdays. Probably going to use that. Still weird I can't get my ticket through.

• There has been an ongoing intermittent issue with the support ticket system not working for a long time. Fanatec refuse to acknowledge that this issue exists so it is unlikely to get fixed.

• Thanks for the heads up

• I'm having the same issue with a DD2. So frustrating. I guess I'll figure out what time the online chat is available in my time zone (Central US).