Different availability dates for CSL DD and V2.5 wheel in order

my order consists of the 5Nm CSL DD with an availability date of Jan 27, the ClubSport Formula 2.5 wheel with an availability date of Feb 7, and the rest of the items available freely. will the different dates of availability affect my order? i’m afraid that they’ll hold up my DD to wait for the wheel, and by the time they have the wheel, they’ll delay the DD further. has anyone been in a similar situation? if so, how’d it go?

for reference, i’m in NA

Comments

• The different availability dates will effect your order. They will wait till the whole order is complete and then send it.

I've ordered an item within an hour (at like 23:30) of the availability date jumping at least a month. I still got it at the exact availability date when I ordered. (EU)

If you really need a thing that is available now or sooner than another product. Order them separately.

• the thing is, i ordered the wheel as part of it when it showed Available. it went to Feb 7 about 3 weeks after that.

• Tim KocksTim Kocks Member
    edited January 2022

Go by the availability dates when you ordered (see My account > Orders), not the ones showing on the product page. The latter are for new orders.

• Are you sure those are different? I ordered the CSL DD 8Nm kit along with the McLaren GT3 v2 wheel on 31st of december. At the time it was immediately available (the day after it still was as well), but now when I look at my orders it states "Availability date: Apr 27, 2022"

• I can only reference my personal experience. Ordered it about half an hour before the availability date changed on the site/product page. The one in my orders list was still the original availability date from when I ordered. I also received the products (ordered Clubsport Shifter pedals along with the CSL DD 8Nm) ordered that exact date. I do happen to live in the EU if that makes any difference in shipping.

• My orders were placed weeks before the availability changed on both products. However, I was told the entire order has been processed today, and to expect a tracking number in the next few days, so hopefully that is the problem solved.

• edited January 2022

I placed an order on January 2 2022, at which time the CSL DD 8nm was in stock. The same with the WRC wheel and QR1, while the table clamp was mentioned to be available at February 24th.

This is my first ever order at Fanatec. I have made hundreds or thousands of orders in other web shops, and this one is the least intuitive in current order status by far in my opinion.

What makes me worried, and I can imagine this is what has the original poster worried as well, is that on the order page, the dates are the same as on the product pages. So in my case it has changed and says the CSL DD 8nm is available April 27th, the QR1 February 15th, the rest are as they were when I ordered.

Why does it make me worried? Because the order status is still Open. To me that says "we have your order, and we're waiting for all items to be in stock before we ship". It may or may not be correct.

I contacted support on chat twice which said two different things; one said "the CSL DD, WRC wheel and QR1 have been put aside for your order, and all items will ship when the table clamp is in stock", while the other said to follow what's said on my orders page.

So... Am I to wait for all items to come in stock at the same point in time? Their support and the orders page isn't reassuring me of what's going on. I'm sure it's just my mind playing with me, but as long as I don't know for sure, my gut feeling is "this is chaos".

• I had the same issue. For my order, it was put aside. Additionally, the QR1 lite was also available, the date in the order menue and shop is wrong. Thats what the support told me yesterday. And if everything goes fine, I receive my order today.

I keep fingers crossed, that you will get your order as soon as possible!!

• HEY guys I put my order in dec 3 they are telling me feb 23 is my shipping date what the hell is going on over there everything was in stock that I order to

• sorry guys I put the wrong shipping date feb 28 even longer

• all the dates you can see in your order are false, because it's using the availability date from the store.

the rights ones are those you saw when you've ordered your products, until you receive an email saying that a product is delayed; so take a screenshot when you place your order to remember the dates.

• Can confirm this, I was told the same by Fanatec support