CSL DD

Hi guys, just received my CSL DD and have been tinkering and setting everything up. However I am having an issue in ACC I have FFB but I have no detail feeling if I touch a kerb or run on the grass nothing happens.

I have tried loads of settings and spent a lot of time trying to find an answer hopefully someone can help.

Comments

• What firmware are you using? What are your FFB settings?

FFB settings can be quite personal.

• Firmware settings are the latest, I've tried many including the recommended ones by fanatec, having spent the day setting up other Sims the force feedback is know where near as strong in ACC

• the problem is with acc if your on xbox ,the game itself gives very weak FFB ,hopefully the new version in february will address this ,

• David ChiengDavid Chieng Member
    edited January 2022

I have always noticed ACC was weaker than AC. But could that be AC artificially pushing up FFB to satisfy gamers?

I only have the 5nm CSL DD. (8nm coming end Jan, will give that a go)

Was recommended to me 2 different settings in the the Fanatec Control Panel, 1 peak, 1 linear. Personal preference there.

FF: 100

FFS: Peak

NDP: 25

NFR: Off

NIN: Off

INT: 2

FEI: 70

the rest at 100

or

FF: 100

FFS: Linear

NDP: 30

NFR: 5

NIN: 13

INT: 2

FEI: 80

the rest at 100

I am using linear. I do not want too much FFB all the time. Only when I want to know when traction is lost.

Try 'in game' settings: gain 70%, damper 20%, dynamic damping 40%-60%? Others 0%. Still playing around with those values. You can add some road effects too if you like that. You will really feel the rumble strips there!

• Thanks guys will give these a go sorry I'm on PC and have the 8nm like I said I do get force it's the effects that are missing

• Just had chance to try your settings and Yeat again no road feeling curbs, grass ect nothing at all

• hmm... i would say contact support.

but you can try to download an older driver eg:429 and go back to that firmware to test it out!

Do you get FFB in other gaming titles?

• Yes I'm thinking I may have too and yes other games work really well

• I guess you can try uninstalling ACC and re-install it too.