CSL DD Stuck in Shifter Calibration Mode

Hey all, just got my CSL DD order today. Everything set up seemingly well, but on both of my wheels (Podium Porsche and V2.5x) I am stuck in Shifter Calibration for the LED screens. I tried holding the tuning button with the botton right button but to no avail. The Porsche podium wheel doesnt respond at all and the V2.5x shows Gear N then fades away. When i set the Shifter from H to Sequential and repeat the process on the V2.5x, I get SET 1 appearing, but im in sequential so i cant set gear 1. On the Podium wheel, switching from H to Seq brings up my tuning menu on the LED. I'm at a loss here.. what is going on. CSL DD in Compatibility mode, tried PC mode and nothing really changed. Fanalab is also installed, all other features working well it seems.

Comments

• Chi Feng HsuChi Feng Hsu Member
    edited January 2022

Try this.

Don't connect USB,turn on csl dd power,and calibration shifter by button on the wheel.

• This worked flawlessly. Thank you. My fix was to have it all hooked up but not to the PC and put the CSL DD in PC mode not compatibility mode. Both wheels recognized calibration and it worked on both H pattern and Sequential.

• Congrats!