CSL DD - FFB set to PEAK, appears as LINEAR in FanaLab

Hello! I have a strange issue with FANALAB, when the Force Feedback is set to PEAK on wheel (and in the Fanatec driver for that matter) when I turn on Fanalab it states LINEAR. Now I'm not sure if that affects the actual setting or no, I would like to use Fanalab for the Universal Hub Display functionality but I don't know now if it's messing with my PEAK/LINEAR setting :) (I don't know if it changes to LINEAR when I start Fanalab or if that's just a glitch). Does anyone else have this issue?

On another note - are there any problems that can be caused running the CSL DD via a USB 3.1 hub? (non powered one). I do have 3 devices connected to the hub, but I don't think any of them require significant power, as the CSL DD does have its own power from the wall socket, the other two are HE Sprint pedals and TH8A Shifter. Would also appreciate any input from users, thank you!

Comments

• That's because either you use an outdated driver or an outdated Fanalab.

Driver 434 can only be used with Fanalab 1.61.3.

Driver 429 can only be used with Fanalab 1.60.2.

Make sure to use only compatible Softwares.

• Thank you! This fixed the issue. I don't know how I downloaded an old Fanalab version... it didn't even have the CHECK FOR UPDATES button on there.