Purchasing Error GT DD Pro Express

Hi all,

Cancelled my GT DD Pro Premium Bundle to order the Express bundle and separate load cell + boost kit which I've read you can do to at least get some of it earlier (and start racing!!).

When trying to buy the express bundle though, I keep getting an error after putting in my payment information. When it tries to redirect to the confirmation website I get an error. Have tried on 3 different computers and no luck.

A little stressed given I had cancelled my PRemium Bundle and now I'm worried I won't be able to get the express and lose my spot from ordering the bundle over a month ago! I'm trying to order from the Australian store if that's relevant.

Thanks for the help in advance 🙂

Comments

• When I ordered my Express, I had initially included the load cell kit in my cart and I got a warning before checkout that said adding preorder items it would extend the delivery time and that any pre-order items should be ordered separately. So I removed those things and ordered just the wheel.

It looks like Adyen is the payment processor. Which browser are you using and have you tried a different one?