GT 7 Steering Issues

Hello all,

I am checking to see if anyone else is having issues with their CSL DD Pro on the PS5. I have noticed a few races where I have been driving and the steering in game just stops but then judders back to life. I took a video of it on my phone but first time poster on this and I cant seem to upload it. For example I have my wheel set to 900 sensitivity and I was driving a R32 on Mount Panorama. The last turn before the long back stretch I could never complete as the steering would stop about half way. I also had the same issue with a corvette on another track and it actually made it impossible to complete that race, however, I switched cars on that same race and never had a problem. Do you all think this is a GT7 issue or should I contact Fanatec?

Comments

• So I have uploaded the .mov as a zip file. Its a 8 second clip of the replay but you will see my hands going crazy. Basically when my hand were going crazy the CSL DD acted like there was no FF and then there was and then off and on again.

• Robert SimmsRobert Simms Member
    edited March 2022

I have noticed, while adjusting settings in the tuning menu FFB is lost in the game. Probably not on Fanatec.

• Ive left the FFB setting on GT 7 at 5 and 5. I forget what the two settings are in game.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Andrew,

If this issue is unique to a specific car, then most likely it is a game bug. But if it's happening randomly with multiple cars, that points to a potential hardware issue, and you should create a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account.

[Fanatec Community Manager]