Trouble getting Fanatec hardware working

Hi

Hardware list: Wheel base - Podium Wheel Base DD2

Wheel ------ Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 + Podium Button Module Endurance + Podium Hub

Shifter ---- Clubsport Shifter SQ V1.5

Handbrake -- Clubsport Handbrake V1.5

Pedals ----- Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint (also have access to Clubsport Pedals V3 if these aren't compatible like I believe them to be)

I also have the Traction Plus Platform + Motion Platform V3 from Next Level Racing, as well as a Buttkicker Gamer 2 controlled with sim commander software from simxperience, but I'm trying to get the actual racing hardware to work first before I tackle those items.

I've downloaded FanaLab and the Fanatec Wheel Property Page. FanaLab recognizes my Wheel base and the button module. I'm able to calibrate my wheel thru the fanatec Wheel Property Page by selecting the DD2 in the Game Controller menu. I can see the wheel moving when I turn it in the software. The software recognizes my shifter and handbrake when I move them while looking at the calibration menu. The pedals do not show anything in this calibration menu, but when I open the pedals thru the Heusinkveld smart control app, or when I open them specifically through the Game Controllers menu through the Fanatec Wheel Property Page, instead of the DD2, they are both shown to work when I press them down.

I have attempted launching Project Cars 2 with all of the software controllers open and running there is absolutely 0 response in game to my hardware inputs. I have no idea what to do from here. I don't know if I set it up correctly, or if there are more steps I need to complete, if my hardware is malfunctioning, if I need to set them up in the game somehow first. I am totally clueless.

Is there anyone who can help me figure out how to get up and running?

Comments

• It's normal that the Heusinkveld pedals don't show in the Fanatec software - the Fanatec software is for Fanatec hardware only.

You don't have an issue with the hardware as it shows as operational in the software. Have you actually gone through the process of mapping pedals, steering, handbrake etc to the corresponding functions in PC2? If you haven't then that's your problem. :-)