Where are the items i purchased?

I have been trying to get in contact with Fanatec since the end of April but no one will respond. I have tried email and any number that is associated with Fanatec but still no response. I have ordered at least 5 products from this company and I have no idea where any of them are. Supposedly I have one item that has been processed. They have claimed this item has shipped but I haven’t received a tracking number or anything. I also have two or three other packages that are in process. What does that mean? Also on the Fanatec website it says that some of the products that I ordered are "Open for Pre-Orders" and that their "Availability date: Jun 5, 2020" (Also Jun 12th.) Does that mean the products I ordered will be shipped on those days? Please help me understand what is going on.

Comments

• I have the same question. I ordered all my stuff on 5th May and the availability date was for some items ready to ship, 22nd May and 5th June being the latest. Now, all the items are pushed back to 13th July. Emailed them, but I haven't heard anything back. I'm going to wait till the end of the week for them to get back to me if they don't I will be cancelling my order. Hope you hear something from them

• sucks that Fanatec is the leading provider... CS sucks.

Also, how can one contact Fanatec by # in Canada?

is it that Endor America #??

• also love, how the DD1 bundle is not available, but the DD1 base IS? yep until its ordered then they switch it to availability july....