GT DD PRO: RJ Port broken.. 3 DAYS OLD BASE!

Michael HagenMichael Hagen Member
edited April 2022 in Pedals

had some problem with the pedals and after checking out the rj port is loose.

3 days after finally getting my order. i am so dissapointed.

Comments

• I'm seeing a lot of people having problems with those ports coming loose. Clearly a warranty issue but I think Fanatec should really speak with their manufacturing partners. Looks like they are getting units with cold solder joints.

Mine arrives today hopefully, I have my fingers crossed I don't have similar issues

• When the CSL DD 1st came out, there was such a lot of interest, the manufacturing partners in China must have increased production but not maintain the same high standards and due diligence on quality control hence the problems we are seeing today. New CSL DD, DD PRO and DD1/2 having issues, plus the CSL LC pedals too.

• Also the wait for a response from the support team takes ages.. base is not working for days now. Still no proper contact or rma solution.

Paid a lot of money want a Quick response at least

• Your in it to win it for atleast a month just to get an RMA.. good luck.. been round and round in a set of pedals

• rma received and returned, should be delivered at fanatec yesterday

so hopefully return quick so i can finally use it.

• Same thing just happened to my CSL DD Pro. It would appear this is a common issue that has yet to be rectified by Fanatec.

I am working with support on a resolution. Very disappointing for the high price tag.