Gran Turismo DD Pro rumbling

Hello all, I'm hoping you can help. Since I got my Gran Turismo DD Pro (5nm) back in March I have found the motor rumbles even when I am not doing anything. This also occurs when driving down a straight or whatever, the sensation appears to be nothing to do with the game, just random rumbling and movement. This normally happens for a while when I have started playing, it then stops after a while. I updated to the latest firmware in March (I forget the version). Is this normal? Is it a known issue? Any advice?

Comments

• It’s a known issue. Some people have bases without this problem i have been through 3 wheelbases that all had different versions of this problem sometimes the rumbling,vibrations or scratchy feeling is hardly noticeable and sometimes it is very dominant whether connected to ps5 or pc or not. It is disturbing enough because it always filters into the forcefeedback signal. Now with my latest base there is no rumbling for the first hour or so then it starts when the base starts getting warm to the touch. There is a 1.0.2.3 Test motor firmware you can try to see if this solves the issue for you. Or you can try the beta firmware page and use the 442 driver and see if that helps. Alternative is to open a support ticket and go through the process of swapping several wheels until you get lucky with a unit without this issue.