CSL Elite looses connection slowly as I play

Hi everyone,

Got a weird issue with my CSL Elite/WRC Wheel and I'm not sure if it's a base issue or a wheel issue as I haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

The wheel loads fine and all the settings are correct. The wheel will play with no issue for around an hour, before it then starts to miss gearshifts. It'll get slowly worse before I can't change gear at all and my buttons on the wheel will work every 5th/6th time I click on them.

The first time this happened my wheel lost all FFB and I had UpD flashing on my LED display on my wheel. Went to check all of the drivers etc and everything was up to date and I haven't had that specific message since, but the problem has sustained. I was initially also only having this problem on GT7 but now I've experienced it on ACC too.

Can anyone help with this? Is there a setting or something I need to change or is my base dying altogether? If it's the latter I'm now out of the warranty period so I'd love to know so I can just get something new.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hey, I'm sorry I'm no help to you but I wanted to reply because I have a similar but not quite the same issue. CSL Elite Wheelbase I got it in 2019. My base randomly loses power, and it seems to be related with the psu plug in on the rear of the wheelbase. It's like the plug has developed some looseness over time. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix, I would appreciate it.

• the exact issue is happening to me, wheel loads fine and all the settings are correct. The wheel will play with no issue for around an hour, before it then starts to miss gearshifts and loose FFB. I also had UpD flashing on my LED display on my wheel. 

was there a solution to this?