Clutch Bite Point change?

So I know I've been out of date on drivers and firmware for a while, but I just recently built a new computer and figured now was as good a time as any to get the firmware up to date. However, now that I'm on v447, the Clutch Bite Point doesn't seem to be working the same.

Before, after I would hold in both paddles, releasing one of them part way would have the LED screen show me the percentage of that released paddle. Also, turning the funky switch would let me set how much clutch that fully released paddle was actually pressed.

Now, when I press in both paddles, the LED only shows me the percent of the more held paddle instead of the least held one, and the funky switch now does absolutely nothing.

When did this behavior change, or is it a bug? I get it on both my Podium Hub-based wheel and on my Formula V2 rim.

Comments

• Yes the behaviour for the old Standard Clutch Bite Point mode was changed quite some time ago where it's indeed now showing the CBP value of the last pulled Clutch Paddle. But this mode is highly inaccurate as you never can steadily hold the CBP value you want so this mode should not be used by anyone anyway.

However, the behaviour to configure the Advanced Clutch Bite Point mode was not changed. You need to pull one Clutch Paddle fully and then press the Dpad DOWN one time to engaged configuration mode and then you can either further use Dpad down or turn the FunkySwitch left or right to change the CBP value. Once set it's still pulling both Paddles fully, then fully releasing one paddle and then slowly the other. Nothing changed in this mode.

• I could've sworn I saw something in the driver UI (I'm still on 439) that shows the clutch bite point. Can you not just adjust it directly from there without having to do anything on the wheel?

• Ok thanks, I thought so. Wasn't sure if I was misremembering.

• Yeah, I finally found the demo video about this change about an hour after I posted this question originally. Suppose that's what I get for trying to do updates late at night. I don't drive any one car particularly, so I liked the ability to pick a bite point more or less on the fly.