For Sale (Oregon, USA Pickup Only) GT DD Pro 8nm Boost Kit Bundle + GT Omega wheelstand $600

$600 Local Pickup only. Corvallis, Oregon USA

The GT DD Pro Bundle (DD Pro, 8nm Boost Kit, CSL (non loadcell) pedals, table clamp and GT7 Rim) that is sold out for $850. PC and PS4/PS5 compatible.

Wheelbase and Boost Kit Used, Like-New in-box. Adult owned, zero signs of wear. Includes free 3d printed shaft flex support for the QR shaft.

GT7 Rim, Table clamp and CSL pedals never used, they have been in the box since day 1.

Will give away a free used GT Omega Classic Wheelstand, if you want it, when you come pick up the DD Pro.

Comments

• Is gt7 worth getting a PS and this wheel for? I have the csl dd and boost kit so all I would need is the base. I’m planning on getting a 32cm or 33cm wheel with the cheaper hub that is PS ready. The stand looks pretty nice though. I’m in Portland.

• GSGS Member
    edited November 2022

Depends on how much you like gran turismo i guess. PS compatibility is a must for me so it limited my options to fanatec.

I use the universal hub v2 with button module and the round alcantara wheel, its either 32 or 33cm i forget, works great on these bases, and made it compatible with xbox/ps/pc all in one unit. If this doesnt sell, ill just keep it as a player-2 setup.

• Unfortunately I live in Georgia and would not be able to local pickup. However If you are willing I would happily take it off your hands and cover the shipping if you would be willing to ship. I have been looking for a CSL dd for quite some time so please let me know if you would be interested!