GT DD Pro base with R300 podium wheel, can’t see the button clusters

Hi all,

I have the GT DD Pro base with a Podium R300 wheel, 7 speed shifter and V2 pedal setup PS5 system.

I have updated the firmware without issue but the provided ClubSport button cluster doesn’t seem to be communicating and the PS5 is not connecting to the system?

Triple checked all connections, the wheel,hub, breaks and shifter are seem to be communicating and working properly, just can’t seem to engage the stupid wheel button clusters or connect to the gaming system.

again checked all connections, the quick disconnect is seating properly.

out of ideas, totally bummed the rig looks sooo neat if only it would work…

Did put in a ticket haven’t heard back yet.

thanks Steve

Comments

• You need to press the button which corresponds to the Playstation button as explained in the manual to connect the device to your PSN account.

• To be more specific, press and hold this button for 3 seconds for PS sign-in.

• Thanks for the reply,

the manual shows the steps for the GT wheel configuration, I have the R300 wheel, 6 unmarked buttons with no instructions, I have attempted to press each button to see if the game system would prompt without any luck. Just not communicating, again when I plug it in to my pc the program seems fine? No instructions in the Podium button cluster box indicating what buttons do what and can’t see anything on the program/tuning page related to the “ programmable buttons” as indicated on the R300 wheel description

thanks again, I’m guessing it’s something silly

• edited April 2023

Dont know where you look but this is straight from page 5 of the manual and explains it all:

You need to press the golden highlighted buttons to switch the base into PS mode and then press button #6 for 3 seconds for PS sign-in.

• Thank you so much, just got on!

Fanatec should put that screenshot in the R300 box.

• i was using the quick setup guide and YouTube videos, they were for the GT wheel. I knew it was something I was missing

Anyway enjoying the system, everything works great, excellent feedback……

thanks for the info