Problem with Universal Hub?

Only had my set up a couple of weeks and while play Forza Horizon 5 to the buttons stopped working. Switched everything off off and the led on the wheel base would no longer go green (for Xbox) and the display on the hub doesn’t show anything as the wheel resets. Tried updating drivers in my laptop but the Fanatec control panel is no longer seeing my steering wheel or base. Stumped and really fed up as I took delivery of GT Omega Titan base yesterday which is now a pile of black junk sitting in my lounge🥲🥲🥲🥲

Comments

• Update! Found on this forum👍. The r is a generic problem where the shaft go8ng into the motor unit works loose causing a mis-connection. The led’s then just start to flash and buttons a paddles cease working. Solution is to loosen the black clamp, push the shaft in as far as you can and re-tighten. You have to tighten the clamp as hard as you can to stop the issue recurring. I have suggested to Fanatec support that this problem be added to the trouble shooting section of the documentation that comes with the base unit. It would certainly have saved me a lot of research and heartache!!!