Wheel base turn off at certain corners - Serial number for DD1 Podium bundle does not work

Hi

I bought my DD1 podium bundle November 2022. The last few weeks my power supply had been generating a high pitch whine noise whenever it's plugged in but disappears when the wheelbase turns on.

Last 3 days I've run into this problem where my wheelbase just turns itself off at certain corners e.g turn 2-3 Jeddah and last turn Miami, etc. Seems like it's cutting the power off when the force feedback spikes and shift from left to right. I'm on firmware 450. Never seen this happen before with firmware 447. I'm only using 60-70% FFB strength and all profiles F1 and ACC included are from Maurice.

Trying to get fanatec support but once I tried to put the serial number from the box and under the wheelbase cover the website keeps saying article not found. I also noticed that the S/N on the box starts with IM xxxxx003 but under the wheel base cover starts with MG. Same 8 numbers different letters. Tried both and none of them work.

Does anyone have any suggestion on what I should try to potentially fix my issues while waiting for Fanatec to answer my support ticket which I doubt is their priority since I can't even put in my S/N?

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• These problems are due to electromagnetic interference or poor power and grounding of the electrical system in your home. You find many possible solutions on this forum, with some research. Ground the rig, use ferrite cores on cables, UPS or use plastic insulating washers.