Podium peripherals UPDATE: Products are now available for pre-order

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Question aboug the new hub and V2 wheel base cause this is on the product page: 'Compatible but discontinued bases (ClubSport V2 and CSL Elite WB V1) do not allow Tuning Menu access via the Fanatec software. The Tuning Menu must be accessed via a suitable display/button module (not yet available) connected to the Podium Hub or by attaching a different steering wheel to the wheel base.' Cause I have a V2 can I tune my settings with my BMW rim and then switch to a custom wheel on the podium hub? That is how I read this. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Hi Chris, yes that's correct, you can adjust Tuning Menu settings with the BMW wheel and then swap to the Podium Hub.
  • Question aboug the new hub and V2 wheel base cause this is on the product page: 'Compatible but discontinued bases (ClubSport V2 and CSL Elite WB V1) do not allow Tuning Menu access via the Fanatec software. The Tuning Menu must be accessed via a suitable display/button module (not yet available) connected to the Podium Hub or by attaching a different steering wheel to the wheel base.' Cause I have a V2 can I tune my settings with my BMW rim and then switch to a custom wheel on the podium hub? That is how I read this. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Hi Chris, yes that's correct, you can adjust Tuning Menu settings with the BMW wheel and then swap to the Podium Hub.
    That is great news Dominic! Looking forward to the release of the hub.
  • edited June 2019

• Hello. With the Podium Wheel R300 how does it have to use the DD1 (or2) base menu? I do not see a tuning menu button. cordially

• Via the upcoming new software that will be out before the Podium Wheel R300
    There are also upcoming button modules that will be compatible with the R300 and Podium Hub that include a Tuning Menu button and display.
  • Good to hear the podium button module endurance is going to be compatible with the xbox one hub. Just goes to show how far Fanatec look ahead with development.
    The usb/data port has been on the uni hub for years with no significant use until now.

Still waiting for release estimate for the endurance module now.
    Have a xbox 1 uni hub so may get APM and endurance module to fit that rather than a Podium hub.

What i do like about the new Podium hub however is the ease of swapping rims compared to the uni hub. You dont have to dismantle the whole hub to swop rims now which is time consuming. Just remove the 6 or 3 retaining screws (i believe?).

ps, Thanks for the F1 Code.
  • Still waiting for release estimate for the endurance module now.

No, no estimate. We want them to pop up well stocked in the shop available to ship immediately ;)
  • Good evening, I still have the problem with the DD1 PS4, I have the steering wheel that worked a week, but there is the problem again. After a while, I have all the buttons on the steering wheel that do not work, the pedals work the steering wheel turns and the force feedback works despite this problem. I am obliged to put it out in order to be able to walk the buttons again! Do you have an idea of ​​the problem? The installation is up to date. Thank you
    Good evening, I still have the problem with the DD1 PS4, I have the steering wheel that worked a week, but there is the problem again. After a while, I have all the buttons on the steering wheel that do not work, the pedals work the steering wheel turns and the force feedback works despite this problem. I am obliged to put it out in order to be able to walk the buttons again! Do you have an idea of ​​the problem? The installation is up to date. Thank you
    Hi Pierre, please open a support ticket explaining this problem. Please include exactly what firmware versions (for steering wheel, base, and motor) you have installed, and also if the steering wheel display is working.
  • Still no info about the Podium software ? ...
  • Any idea as to when we shall receive the PC Codemasters F1 Legends Key?

Do I have to wait until the end of September when the Podium Hub is due to be shipped.  I understood we would get the game key beforehand even though the Podium Hub ships later.
  • The Keys were sent out last week via email, you can also find your Key on the webshop, log in to your account and check your order history

• Hello Dominic, This morning I turn on my PS4 Podium, and here is the problem again:

imageimage

• Last night, he was still walking normally, and this morning the worries (see photos)
    I do not understand, why a shot everything works and sometimes not, and when he walks, suddenly it can happen that the buttons of the steering wheel do not respond more!
    As if the problem came back into play!

• I just turned it on again, it works! It's weird

• Is it normal, that it is recognized Fanatec Clubsport Wheel base V2.5, while it is the PS4 Podium?

• Is it normal, that it is recognized Fanatec Clubsport Wheel base V2.5, while it is the PS4 Podium?
    You are not in PS4 mode. You are in Comp V2.5 Mode. So yes it is normal that it's recognized as a CSW v2.5
  • Pierre DARNESPierre DARNES Member
    edited July 2019

Ok, for this question, it's resolved!
    Thank you
    But for the rest?

Ok, for this question, it's resolved!
    Thank you
    But for the rest?
    Hi Pierre, I can only reply in the same way as before - please contact our support team, they will be happy to help. This thread is not for technical support questions.
  • When trying to connect my CSL Elite LC pedals to my Podium Racing Wheel PS4, I get the same screen as Pierre Darnes (showing the Universal Hub with the Advanced Paddle Module) and no buttons working. No pedal icon on the OLED, and no other response from the pedals. With the pedals connected to the PC with USB everything works perfectly, both pedals and wheel so the hardware seems to be OK. I’ll do some more checking to make sure everything is connected correctly before i open a support ticket, but the same errror occuring for two persons with different peripherals leads me to believe this (hopefully) is a driver/firmware issue and not hardware related. By the way, coming from a TS-PC Racer the difference in build quality, functionality and features is mindblowing :) Best regards, Torstein
  • Bill KrauseBill Krause Member
    edited July 2019
    Well worth the watch.

My differences on the pros/cons  I can't see the OLED the triple screen is between the motor and the wheel so until Fanatec updates this information to the properties page or allow it to be logged it does not exist.  Noise I would like this information since I upgrade to  liquid cooled PC I do not hear any noise from the PC or the DD!.  Feel, I agree with the video, work needs to be done.  Cost, worth much more even with my current grips. 
  • The Keys were sent out last week via email, you can also find your Key on the webshop, log in to your account and check your order history
    No I still have nothing that I can find looking inside of my account .   Can someone at Fanatec check order Order ID: #960669

I would love to know why I haven't received my PC F1 Legends Key if others have.  My order obviously still shows pending delivery for the Podium Hub, Podium Shifters and Emergency Stop.
    I've sent you a PM, Robert.
  • Any info about the podium software?
    Any info about the podium software?
    No detailed info that I can offer right now. We've made good progress and it's coming soon.
  • Anyone else still waiting for their F1 2019 PC Key in Australia?
    Anyone else still waiting for their F1 2019 PC Key in Australia?
    Pre-ordered keys were all sent by email together on launch day, so it might have gone in your spam folder. The key can also be found below the product listing on your Fanatec account page.