Podium peripherals UPDATE: Products are now available for pre-order

191011121315»

Comments

• Any more information on when the new porsche steering wheel will be released or ready to pre order with button boxes etc? The wheel looks amazing from the sim expo videos I've seen
  • edited September 2019
    Mike Bolt said:
    Any more information on when the new porsche steering wheel will be released or ready to pre order with button boxes etc? The wheel looks amazing from the sim expo videos I've seen

+1 BTW: Is it possible to connect a funky switch to the Podium Hub?
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Mike Bolt said:
    Any more information on when the new porsche steering wheel will be released or ready to pre order with button boxes etc? The wheel looks amazing from the sim expo videos I've seen
    We're on track to launch both the rims and the button module this year, but I can't offer more specifics than that right now.

+1 BTW: Is it possible to connect a funky switch to the Podium Hub?
    The Podium Button Module Endurance shown at the Expo includes a FunkySwitch. We plan to offer more button modules (some also with a FunkySwitch) in the future.
  • Thanks for your reply dom, can't wait for the wheel to be released super excited!
  • +1 BTW: Is it possible to connect a funky switch to the Podium Hub?
    The Podium Button Module Endurance shown at the Expo includes a FunkySwitch. We plan to offer more button modules (some also with a FunkySwitch) in the future.
    Thank you for your reply, Dominc. But I'm more thinking about taking a Funky Switch from a Universal Hub and to connect it directly to the Podium Hub. Just like your "ClubSport steering wheel Oval XBOX ONE EU". Without the need for any button module.
  • edited September 2019
    Is there any news about the delivery of the Podium Hub? 
    Eager to receiving this Hub to mount my custom build steering wheel to my Podium DD!

****EDIT*****

Just received the UPS email that there is a delivery scheduled for tomorrow :)
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Ask and ye shall receive :)
  • Is everyone else missing the six M-5 gold anodized bolts that are supposed to come with the new podium hub? Just received my podium hub and they are missing
  • Is everyone else missing the six M-5 gold anodized bolts that are supposed to come with the new podium hub? Just received my podium hub and they are missing
    They are not missing, they are not supposed to be included at all. The gold M5 screws are only included in the R300 Rim itself. No screws are or should be included with the Hub, they always and only come with wheels in general.
    They are not missing, they are not supposed to be included at all. The gold M5 screws are only included in the R300 Rim itself. No screws are or should be included with the Hub, they always and only come with wheels in general.

That's an issue in the description. See the Quick Guide what's included and you will see that no screws are listed there. Also, even in the Webshop description there would be no word about gold screws...

That's an issue in the description. See the Quick Guide what's included and you will see that no screws are listed there. Also, even in the Webshop description there would be no word about gold screws...

your right it doesn’t say gold screws, but it specifically states that six m-5 screws are included with the podium hub on the product description on your web shop. That’s the issue!
  • edited October 2019
    Is everyone else missing the six M-5 gold anodized bolts that are supposed to come with the new podium hub? Just received my podium hub and they are missing

your right it doesn’t say gold screws, but it specifically states that six m-5 screws are included with the podium hub on the product description on your web shop. That’s the issue!
    Correct, that's the issue. It's just a mistake in the description, it was never supposed that six M5 screws are included and when you look at the Quick Guide you will see that there are also no screws pictured in the package contents. I am sure the mistake in the Webshop description will be corrected soon. It wouldn't make any sense to supply screws with the hub anyway because for some Rims you need sunk-screws, for other Rims you need cylinder-screws etc. Therefore the screws are only included in the rim package itself and not in the hub package.
  • Are u now stating the quick reference guide to be leading? I previously reported on my very recent CSPv3 delivery the missing of 24 mounting screws, nuts and washers as printed on the quick guide. The customer service rep told me then that the QG was not leading?! Looking forward to your response.
  • edited October 2019
    Is everyone else missing the six M-5 gold anodized bolts that are supposed to come with the new podium hub? Just received my podium hub and they are missing
    Think you will find the screws are attaching the CS Quick Release Adapter to the Podium Hub core and not related to the wheel fixing.  

I can't promise you this is correct but worth considering.

• Does anyone know how to map the clutch paddles on the podium R300 steering to Gas and brake ? Is it possible?
  • Does anyone know how to map the clutch paddles on the podium R300 steering to Gas and brake ? Is it possible?
    Open FanaLab, go to Tuning Menu Page and there you can set to AP to the setting you want.
  • Hello. How can I purchase an mounting adapter 20° from a ClubSport Wheel Base v2.5 ?
  • Hi !
    Ask to the Fanatec Support, maybe they can help you ;)