Fanatec on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Comments

• Who cares if a track is 1 feet shorter or wider... rather would have more non laser scanned or even made up tracks !!!!
  • How about a code for a limited edition car when you buy pcars and the xbone rim Thomas
  • I'm reading people talk about an "Xbox Wheel" coming soon. Are guys talking about an actual standalone wheel or just a rim for the current bases?
    I believe Thomas said some X1 rim news would be announced in March.  With only 4 days left in March, is this news still coming?  
  • I still hope, the xbox one wheel will be like an the universal hub with free wheel choice......

• Landon LoperLandon Loper Member
    edited March 2015
    I still hope, the xbox one wheel will be like an the universal hub with free wheel choice......

if only... i don't want to be locked to one rim type for all cars on xbox...when if i play on ps4 or normally like i do on pc...can have our choice of rims for what we are driving...but to be locked down to one rim on xbox when ps4/pc can have any rim is kinda bs. 
  • Who cares if a track is 1 feet shorter or wider... rather would have more non laser scanned or even made up tracks !!!!
    Dude, you're barking up the wrong tree. 

We made Horizon 2 for this very reason, among many others.

Dude, you're barking up the wrong tree. 

We made Horizon 2 for this very reason, among many others.

Dillon you work for Turn10?
  • @Jason Shafer MS Does as they want to Do... Windows10 is Supposed to be Cross Platform Compatable IE: Console can Play VS PC online.
    as Far as PC Being the " Master Race" I Dunno bout that its all about what individual people prefer Console or PC... I Have Both and Like Console More just for the ease of Plug and Play.
    But ya Never Know the Old Wheels dont Have to Work on PC windows 10... Just gotta wait and see.
  • @Jason Shafer MS Does as they want to Do... Windows10 is Supposed to be Cross Platform Compatable IE: Console can Play VS PC online.
    as Far as PC Being the " Master Race" I Dunno bout that its all about what individual people prefer Console or PC... I Have Both and Like Console More just for the ease of Plug and Play.
    But ya Never Know the Old Wheels dont Have to Work on PC windows 10... Just gotta wait and see.

If I have to deal with the "PC master race" crap here too I just might have to move on. So you like PC better we get it. Really, we get it. You've said it over and over. And over! If Grimey likes consoles what's it to you?
  • My point too. PERSONAL CHOICE.
    Open world arcade racing you mean Dillon....
    That's not what I mean...just more tracks like the king cobra, Suzuka, Tsukuba...etc...
    Just throw in 2 blue rays like on Fm3 and 4, one for the tracks and one for gameplay! Don't mind to spend a couple of more euros on that one!!!
    sim racers do, driveclub was made for people like you.

Old wheels will 100% work with Win 10, it's still the exact same hardware just upgraded OS.  The device manufacturers supply their own device drivers and the connection is still the same old USB. You can play DX12 games cross platform like the upcoming Fable for Win 10 and XO.

• If I have to deal with the "PC master race" crap here too I just might have to move on. So you like PC better we get it. Really, we get it. You've said it over and over. And over! If Grimey likes consoles what's it to you?
    See ya then, because it's the truth and we have to hear your drivel here constantly along with your "I'm blessed to be able to play both versions" Really? Do we need to hear religious crap here to?
  • yall **** more than stupid reality tv show Houswives of (insert town here)
    sim racers do, driveclub was made for people like you.

%-(
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited March 2015
    My point too. PERSONAL CHOICE.
    Open world arcade racing you mean Dillon....
    That's not what I mean...just more tracks like the king cobra, Suzuka, Tsukuba...etc...
    Just throw in 2 blue rays like on Fm3 and 4, one for the tracks and one for gameplay! Don't mind to spend a couple of more euros on that one!!!
    Umm, Suzuka and Tsukuba are not made up tracks, they're real world tracks. FM3&4 came on DVD's not blu rays, that's why there was two discs. 

• Just a suggestion, or a stupid idea...

The lower cost wheelbase you will eventually release. Make it compatible with the quick release and the Clubsport wheel rims, including the Universal Hub and what ever the Xbone wheel rim will be.
  • Just a suggestion, or a stupid idea...

The lower cost wheelbase you will eventually release. Make it compatible with the quick release and the Clubsport wheel rims, including the Universal Hub and what ever the Xbone wheel rim will be.
    I think all in ones are cheaper to produce, they probably could do a plastic base instead of metal and save a bunch of money.
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited March 2015
    Who cares if a track is 1 feet shorter or wider... rather would have more non laser scanned or even made up tracks !!!!
    driveclub awaits you, the sim crowd will take the laser scanned tracks you don't want.
  • edited March 2015
    Well then, WHY are you so branded on PCars...they've got a California road track, Tsukuba look a like, etc...
    You'd better stay with Assetto Corsa too then...  =D>

I rest my case !!!!

Huh? Where did I ever say I was "branded" on pCars? I only said that, unlike you, I'll be playing it on release date. You never seem to get anything you post correct here as many tracks in pCars ARE LASER SCANNED. Don't forget that iRacing and FM5 also have laser scanned tracks. If you're trying to imply that I don't prefer laser scanned tracks to non laser scanned versions then you're way off base.
    Well then, WHY are you so branded on PCars...they've got a California road track, Tsukuba look a like, etc...
    You'd better stay with Assetto Corsa too then...  =D>

I rest my case !!!!

• FANATEC hello when I send my order to Spain, Canary Islands, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
  • Jason....I really don't give a F*** what you prefer just as much you care about mine. So this will be my final reply to you....kinder garden time is over
  • Jason....I really don't give a F*** what you prefer just as much you care about mine. So this will be my final reply to you....kinder garden time is over
    I hope that's a promise because everything you post is incorrect. You might want to try searching before posting more misinformation.
  • 1 more day in March, hopefully have news tomorrow about xbox wheel
  • Dont Matter what you Like Sim/Arcade/Drifting its all about the Brotherhood of Racing... Real World VS made up Tracks its all about what you Like just enjoy Racing... We Should Have a Race Off on PS3 to Settle the Dispute... there are Real and Made up Tracks...LOL... JMO
  • I'd be in, but I already gave my ps3 away. sony consoles are not for me. PC/XO/360 and I'm there!

• give us new infos about the Xbox One Rim, please
  • Read about new prices, instead, dude...
    I think, I've just reached my limits with this company...