CSL Elite Pedals not registering in GT7 PS5

Hey! I'm sure there is a simple solution for this but I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

When I start GT7 with my CSL Elite wheel base + for PS the wheel and wheelbase works fine in game but there is no connection to the pedals whatsoever.

I have tried to change USB ports, only having the USB port for the wheelbase in but none of the mentioned tries seems to work. I haven't updated the firmware because I read somewhere that it wasn't nessessary.

Any help is much appreciated - thanks!

Comments

• I found a fix looking for similar issues with GT Sport. I simply had to unplug the cable from my pedals to my wheelbase and plug them back into the wheelbase while the USB connection from the pedals to the PS5 was disconnected and leave the USB disconnected. I'll leave the thread up if someone else is confronted with the same issue.

• For console, you can only plug into the wheelbase.

NEVER PLUG THE RJ12 INTO THE WHEELBASE AND INTO USB OF THE CONSOLE AND PC AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!! It's in the quick guide.

The power supply of the PS5 USB and the Wheelbase could be at slightly different voltage levels, which will cause a short and kill your wheelbase or burn out your pedals. Connect 1 or the other, never both.

When you update firmware, be sure to disconnect from wheelbase before plugging the pedals USB into your computer.

• For example, when i get my GT DD PRO premium bundle at home before i plug it into my PS5 i will update the firmware thru the PC.

so, should i connect the base only to the PC or can i connect the pedals to the GT DD wheel base and then connect the wheel base to the PC and PC will detect everything, or i need to connect the pedals separated to the PC thru usb ?

Appreciated if you can help me, I'm new to the Fanatec products.

Best Regards,

Henrique

• You are correct. Keep the wheelbase and pedals separate when updating. The pedals can not be updated through the wheelbase unfortunately.

• hey so everything works but the clutch I’m using a csl elite on ps4 anybody have any ideas?