Csl elite clutch not working gt7

Hey guys so I had the same problem with gt sport but I have everything working but the clutch and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong I have the csl elite pedals any suggestions?

Comments

• Same here I have the DD pro with v3 pedals and club sport shifter my shifter is not working either.

• Install the Full Manual transmission in the Semi Racing tuning upgrades category and make sure you have manual set in assists. Then just use the clutch.

Another note: I think you can still drive without the clutch if you prefer when you install that transmission, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

It works for me on V3 pedals.

Its also car dependent so if you have an automatic it will not work. I am not sure what other restrictions apply. But it seems to be about what you have installed in the car.

I also think if you install the racing transmission it will disable the clutch. I am not sure if it will disable the shifter. Haven't tested that yet.

• Billy BenBilly Ben Member
    edited March 2022

do you have a shifter? I have the club sport shifter but its not detecting.

• Okay I’ll try that right now wish me luck

• Yea no luck Tried the fully manual and the racing. Can’t be that the clutch is broken because everything works fine for dirt 2.0 Gt7 just isn’t recognizing I have a clutch

• Its working for me now not sure what happened but its working now no rumble on my v3 pedals though.

• Even the clutch which wheel base do you have?

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

You need to start the game with the shifter in H-pattern mode. If you start it in SQ mode, and then switch, it won't work.