Having Issue with CSL DD PRO

edited February 2022 in Off Topic

Today I set up my DD PRO with granturismo wheel and had my first test drive. I was very disappointed and didnt have this feeling everyone had driving first time direct drive wheel.

I uploaded driver from fanatecs page successfully. Also got recommended setup to F1 2021 but still I don't feel any different from G29.

Should the wheel base be on pc mode while I'm doing the setup for F1 game?

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Edward,

Did you update the firmware using the Firmware Manager? (Installing the driver is only the first step)

Which platform are you using? Can you post your exact in-game and Tuning Menu settings?

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• edited March 2022

If says what mode th color represents on the wheel LCD. Ps5 mode is blue/ and PS5 compatibility mode is purple. Easy to confuse them but the LCD will tell the truth.

As far as feel you need to tweak the base to recommended settings for each game as a starting point. This is a set of values for both the base and another for in game. Just Google fanatec recommended settings and the game title. It's all in the https://chatrandom.download/omegle/ fanatec forums.

Start with those and tweak to your liking.

• If says what mode th color represents on the wheel LCD. Ps5 mode is blue/ and PS5 compatibility mode is purple. Easy to confuse them but the LCD will tell the truth.

As far as feel you need to tweak the base to recommended settings for each game as a starting point. This is a set of values for both the base and another for in game. Just Google fanatec recommended settings and the game title. It's all in the fanatec forums.

Start with those and tweak to your liking.