FedEx Shipping I need help

Ryan HarveyRyan Harvey Member
edited April 2022 in Off Topic

I bought the Fanatec DD Pro and was very excited for it to arrive last week. The thing was supposed to arrive by end of day Wednesday but did not, no problem there. But the next day on Thursday it said it was dropped off at front door with no signature(!!!) I work from home so I rushed out front and no one was there. I was shocked so I called FedEx and filed a claim, they said they would get back to me after starting an investigation. I contacted Fanatec as well and have still received no response since last week. When I called FedEx today they said the case was closed even though they never contacted me so they opened the case again.

Anyone know what steps I can take to try and figure out what to do. I have already paid off the wheel to my credit company so I am so scared of losing my hard earned cash for the product that got lost/stolen before arriving at my house. Has anyone had this issue, its been a nightmare.

Comments

• I have contacted FedEx and they said that they cannot do anything else and that the Shipper needs to file a claim. I followed through to try and contact Suddath Global Logistics and have not been able to get through to anyone there. FedEx said nothing can be done, unless the shipper files a claim so I dont know what to do. I havent hear back from Fanatec whom I contacted on Friday and I am just heartbroken about this. I took the plunge to buy this thing I wanted for so long and now Im out for a ton of money and I have no idea where it is and have been getting stonewalled trying to figure it out.

Can anyone help me contact Fanatec, I havent heard anything back at all.