DD1 patch 1.10

I just updated 1.10 and nothing has changed. the dd1 is still not usable ....
I am the only one ?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hi Adrien,

Not sure which version you are referring to. The latest for Podium is Driver v345 / fw 662. Can you clarify?
  • edited September 2019
  • hello
    I speak of codemaster and compatibility of the DD1 with the game F1 2019 ... On ps4 the 1.10 had to solve the problem!
  • Please read the changelog in the Codemasters Patch.
    They are aware and will fix the DD1 PS4 support in the next couple of patches (whatever that means), please contact Codemasters in their forums.
    Until then, just use the PS4 compatibility mode and the DD1 PS4 will work just fine.
  • Thats my last Bugmaster Game for ever !
  • Hoping for a fix soon...I just got all my stuff mounted yesterday...spending all that time to not get it to work properly was mildly disappointing haha
  • Hoping for a fix soon...I just got all my stuff mounted yesterday...spending all that time to not get it to work properly was mildly disappointing haha
    so.... :(
    it works properly in PS4 comp Mode until Codemasters finally fixes the issue so you can use it again in native PS4 mode.