Will the Clubsport Porsche wheel fit the DD1 for PS4 without buying any additional accessories?

I have the DD1 from buying the F1 podium wheel for PS4. Was wondering if the new Porsche Clubsport wheel would work with the DD1 without having to buy any additional pieces or accessories?

Comments

• Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes absolutely , the DD1 has the same output shaft csl/v2.5 and works with all the current rims in the ecosystem . if you are just looking for the rest of the round parts to your f1 rim, may i suggest the BMW Gt2, its the most affordable of the clubsport range. i believe its said the 989 is lighter than the GT2 ,but this would only effect a belted base user.
  • Yes absolutely , the DD1 has the same output shaft csl/v2.5 and works with all the current rims in the ecosystem . if you are just looking for the rest of the round parts to your f1 rim, may i suggest the BMW Gt2, its the most affordable of the clubsport range. i believe its said the 989 is lighter than the GT2 ,but this would only effect a belted base user.
    Thanks brother!