CSL-Elite P1 Pins

One of the connector pins on the back of my wheel broke off!  I've never had this wheel off the hub since I installed it.  Fortunately I was able to pull the broken pin out of the base.  Is there any way to order a replacement part?
The reason I removed the wheel is that it was not being recognized and initially it was causing the base to reboot in Xbox operation.

Comments

• Contact the support.
  • I just had the same thing happen to my CSL E P1 rim, after owning it for six weeks, I always make sure the mounting bolt is tight, and do not remove the rim as it is my only wheel rim. I have contacted Fanatec support and will update this thread,

hopefully the OP will also update this thread,

I am curious if the optional QR would solve and/or help prevent this from occurring in the future?

• Will ColonWill Colon Member
    edited December 2019

customer service was very helpful in getting my P1 rim repaired

it is working fine now, however I am somewhat concerned about it breaking pins again in the future

as a precaution I have lowered the feedback strength until I can replace the P1 rim with something sturdier

• I asked Fanatec for pin diagram and they said they cannot provide

Instead they offered a cable but i still want it soldered - no need for cable

And i will sold it better - not some flimsy soldering and a smear of that elastic glue - this time it will last for good as it does not move in there

Right now - even if forced to buy - i would buy from third party

Lastly German support sucks - they want video recordings because they dont understand written english.

• MAYBE SOMEONE CAN POST PIN LAYOUT HERE

• I WONDER IF FANATEC WOULD HAVE REMOVED IT.