How do you pay?

I have a really stupid question, I've just ordered via the EU website, added the items to the basket, gone through to click order and I expected a payment window to appear, but nothing happens. Now i have a confirmation email but no way of paying, am I being really stupid here?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Ben,

It looks like you selected the 'prepayment' option (bank transfer). The payment information should be provided in your order confirmation email.

If you did not intend to pay with this method, you will need to cancel the order (in the 'Orders' section of your account) and create a new order.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hey Dominic instead of reply to people that are trying to spend money, how about you reply to people that have paid in full months ago without a single item being mailed yet.

• Jim GroveJim Grove Member
    edited June 2020

I'm inclined to agree. Shipments are coming in, preorders remain, stock runs out again. People need to know where they stand in the queue. Having a ticket number with no frame of reference is frustrating.

• Dom,

can you please help me figure out why my order hasn’t shipped even though I was told it shipped on the 12th????

• Thanks for the reply, glad I’ve paid by credit card to provide some chargeback protection if the situation is as bad as is being mentioned.

• You can cancel any time from your accound as lo g as it is not in whatehouse proccess or shipped.

From what we read i. The forum people are getting their money back in 2-3 days. Some times even faster.

if you choose to cancel in your account might show that they kept a small ammount for re-stocking fee or something but dont freak out. Refunds are paid in full when not proccesed.

• I’m hoping not to need to get a refund to be honest, part of my order is in stock the rest should be available from 7th Jul. Guess we’ll wait a week and see what happens.