Fanatec team told me I would get my order sent June 12th. I only received pedals

I placed my order on May 5th, I was at first told the stock would be in on May 7th. did not get my item. I emailed fanatec. They told me it will be in June 12 and that I will get my Elite pedals, Elite wheel/base bundle shipped out then. And that I will get my Load Cell pedal on July 10th. On June 22nd I only received my Elite pedals. fanatec did you forget to send me the wheel and base that you promised me you would send on June 12th? What happened? Am I supposed to wait until Aug 7th until I'm able to get what I paid for? I no longer have the option to cancel my order through the website. What are my options? Can I upgrade to the F1 wheel so I can just get my order?

Did this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Ordered April 16th and haven't received a single item in my $1350 order.

• I'm also in the same boat as you Joe. I was promised a split shipment of a CSW base, base clamp and F1 wheel along with pedals and the remaining item would be shipped later. My order was shipped June 12th but only contained the pedals and clamp.

Hopefully it was due to a late shipment from China and we'll be back on track again soon. I'm based in Europe and placed my order May 2nd.

• Same here only got pedals. Worrisome thing is finally got someone from Fanatec to email me back and they said "bundle shipped on June 15th". Well if that's the case we all have problems because Fanatec says they shipped my stuff when clearly only a portion of it.

• Same here - pedals actually just arrived today. They at least did send me an auto-generated backorder notice the other day, so I wasn't completely caught by surprise. The email stated that the rest of the order would be shipped on July 24th, but I don't really have a lot of faith in that based on what I've read on here. I did reply to the message to ask for the possibility of changing the order. Since it's in a partially-processed state I don't have the option to cancel the remaining items. Oh well, I started a new play-through of Red Dead Redemption 2 last night - hopefully the wheel arrives before I make it to the end. :)

• In that scenario all they really need to do is use the UPS tracking information to easily see what was physically shipped. I was never sent any shipping info, Instead I used the UPS tracking tool and just inputted my order number and postal code and I got two separate tracking numbers, one for the box containing the clamp and the other containing the pedals, both packages were 6kg so I knew something was not right there.

I really hope I hear something soon, It's a lot of money to spend and not hear a thing. I beginning to feel like a jilted ex-lover with the amount of times I'm checking this forum and my emails waiting on a response from them or the forum mod every day!

Please someone put my mind at ease 😪

• Consider yourself lucky, I put my order in at around the same time (May 10), pushed back from May 15 to June 12 and I haven't gotten any of the items on my order (v3 pedals and Csl elite wheel bundle). I sent another support request last week try to figure out even a small idea of what is going on and haven't gotten a response yet. I just want someone to communicate with us, I'm not asking them to magically make our orders appear, just someone saying literally anything about the extremely large amount of us in this situation would be nice.

• I don’t get how they can’t communicate better with us! I ordered a base pedals and a wheel on like May 20th I think. Got a email saying it shipped on June 12th. Only to get another email with tracking numbers on the 18th not to see that USPS still haven’t picked them up and it’s now the 24th....

• So we all pretty much have ordered the same items, some of us have received the pedal set while others have received nothing. Jason did get an automated backorder notice that the rest of his order would be shipped on July 24th. I did't get this email or notice from Fanatec, did anyone else get this?????

Yesterday I decided to upgrade my wheel set to the PS4 F1 Podium kit, after thinking about it and weighing my options to include that high price tag I figured get it now because I know I will want it later and it will end up costing more to buy the CSL Elite first just to turn around and buy it. (this is how you talk yourself in to doing stupid stuff lol) So anyways I ordered it, then I placed another order for a wheel and the accessories button kits. All items show in stock and ready to ship and from many post on these forums in stock items have been shipping out pretty fast. I also filed out a request for a return on the original wheel base since it has not shipped and there is no information on when it might.

Today I logged in and checked my order status and all 3 of my orders now show " The order has been processed ". This is one of the emails

Dear Mr Cobb,

the status of your order xxxxxxx placed on 07/05/2020 has changed to “warehouse processing“.

Our warehouse is preparing your order now for shipping. You will receive the tracking number soon in a separate email. Please check also your spam folder.

Please note that no changes to your order are possible at this stage. Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation there might occur delays in the warehouse and shipping process. We apologize for the inconvenience!

We hope you enjoy your new Fanatec product(s).

Kind Regards,

Your Fanatec team

So yes my CSL Elite wheel and the load cell that I was not expecting until the end of next month are on the invoice sent to the Warehouse to ship, messed up for me because I will have 2 arrive but I hope this means you guys are getting the same emails and order updates on the website. Sound off and lets see who has gotten a notice and who has not!!!

• I haven't received any notices from them. I sent them an email a few days ago which I'm hoping to at least get a reply by the beginning of July. I think the issue is that we ordered the bundle and the P1 wheel is non existent lol. So they're holding back our base. Because as of now I see the base is in stock. I also see the Load Cell pedal has been pushed back to July 24th on the website. I hope to god that this notice you guys have received is including the wheel and base and not just the Load Cell. because that would suck if we all still have to wait until August to get our wheel and base.

I wish they would just send me my base. I'm nervous by the time the wheel gets in they'll have run out of bases and then I'll have to wait even longer. I also noticed that my warranty is listed to run out a year from my purchase date. So I know they can't be holding my gear to make sure the warranties line up lol.

• I cancelled my v3's and SQ 1.5, cause apparently the v3's are in stock. So I reordered the v3's and the SQ 1.5 (cause doesnt seem there is another brand that is comparable), and I have already received a order is processed for the V3's.

with the items combined they got pushed from one month to ship, to a month and a half, to two months and then sometime in the end of July. Nuts.