Fanatec CSL ELITE F1 Rattle

Hello I have had my new wheel set for around 3 weeks now and no issues until now. I have noticed that when the vibration motors run it is causing a rattle and loud vibration sound coming from the wheel. This was not there the first few weeks and it's starting to get on my nerves. Can anyone confirm if they have this issue on there set my testing the vibration motors within fanatec software and is this a issue I should really be contacting Fanatec with as not really happy with the price I paid for it.

Comments

• You probably need to retighted the mounting screw. I noticed that after a week my PS4 P1 wheel seemed to rattle a lot it. With all the vibration, the bolt had nearly come undone! Now I check every day to tighten it back up.

• Checked the mounting screw and is all ok. Its defo coming from the rumble motors in the wheel where the hand grips are

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Is this happening in all games? I notice this happens in iRacing specifically for me. Turning down SHO to 60 eliminates it however if you find it happening regardless of which game it is then you can contact support while it is still under warranty.

[Moderator]