Steering angle

Hello, The steering angle of the DD2 wheel doesn’t match the steering angle in AC. The angle shown in AC is much less than the angle I apply. Therefore I need to turn the wheel MUCH more than feels natural. Setting in Fanatec is ‘Auto’ and 720° Setting in AC is 720° Who can help please? Serge

Comments

• Which driver and firmware? Do you use FanaLab?
  • edited October 2019
    The latest driver (346?) that supports the podium wheel hub and which is compatible with Fanalab. I tried Fanalab, but I don’t launch AC with it, because I need to launch AC from within Sim Commander from Simxperience.r
  • Also, the car reacts to the steering input much to slow. There is an important lag which makes it very difficult to drive.
  • Aaron ScottAaron Scott Member
    edited October 2019
    when this pops up , i adjust my sen angle in base as most sims have different levels of angles for different cars. So in cockpit view when the car is stopped i raise or Lower the SEN value till the in game wheel matches my in real life wheel.
  • when this pops up , i adjust my sen angle in base as most sims have different levels of angles for different cars. So in cockpit view when the car is stopped i raise or Lower the SEN value till the in game wheel matches my in real life wheel.

Can you specify where I can change this setting? And what is SEN? Thank you, Serge