Brand new DD2 and not being able to update my steering wheels

Hi,

I've just received my brand new DD2 last week and unfortunately i cannot use it since it's impossible to update my Formula v2 or my podium hub attached to my porsche wheel (BME is disconnected on purpose)

I've been able the update the base and the motor with no problem but as soon as i need to update my wheels the DD2 shutdown and the wheel stay on displaying the "F" of Fanatec. I've try the 335,346,352 and the last beta 365 drivers with no luck. It always shows the same behavior. I also try on 3 different computers (laptop,simrig and my gaming pc). All my 3 windows 10 is up to date try every usb port on each computer without success.

If you look at the image attached ...as soon i a hit ok the property page close and my DD2 got disconnected and nothing else happens.

First time using Fanatec gears so i don't have others base to try to update my wheels

So basically after spending money on two wheels and a DD2 i'm still using my T300 :)

I've already open a support ticket but i wanted to know if someone have a idea of the problem.

Regards

Comments