Order paid...Never showed up in online account, HELP and Caution!

Been trying to reach CS for a week now...Here's what feels like my "nightmare scenario" and a caution to anyone planning on placing an order with Fanatec.

On 6/16 I ordered a Podium Racing Wheel F1 (super excited btw). During the checkout process the Fanatec website redirected me to PayPal for payment and, after a deep breath, I clicked pay. However, when I was redirected back to the Fanatec site it would not load (message - "page can not be found". I went back to my online account through the main Fanatec page and found NOTHING - no record of the order. I was aware that Fanatec was having issues with their website, so I assumed the order just didn't go through. To my surprise, I immediately got a receipt from PayPal that showed my payment as completed. My PayPal balance is "gone" and my credit card charged for the balance of the amount. Pretty clear to me this was a glitch in the Fanatec website. I'm not mad, but...

I've emailed the receipts to CS with the simple question to please verify if they got my payment, but heard nothing. I am fully aware others have and are waiting much longer than a week for a response, but that is ridiculous.

For the record I have ordered several times from Fanatec and been extremely happy with both their products and the timeliness of delivery.

Dominic Brennan - Please help answer my question! From this board and elsewhere (including the blog statement about customer service during COVID) it is obvious there are known problems with ordering on your website and that as a company you are addressing them. That's ok with me, S*&t happens :-). All I need to know is whether my payment issue can be addressed with Fanatec. Thank you.

Comments

• Same happened to me but the 15th of June, my order appears in the web but no shipping yet when everything i ordered was on stock.. 2600€ gone and no signals of my order being ready anytime soon...

• Want let you all know this issue was resolved with a full refund on 6/26. By the time this was sorted the Podium F1 was sold out, but maybe its a sign to stick with my CSL Elite (for now).... Thank you to Fanatec for answering my emails. Every situation is different, but I am proof they do see our questions/complaints. Happy racing!

• I paid my bundle at 24 nov and in my account its says transfer received and fully shipped and today i got a mail that i still have to pay wtf fanatec