FANATEC DOESNT GIVE AF ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS!

Another day goes by. The fake number listed for Endor/Fanatec USA 866-292-6226 doesn't go anywhere but to a voicemail. 

This is an absolute disgrace on the behalf of Endor/Fanatec.

Is anyone from Fanatec going to act like they were born with reproductive organs and fix the payment issue or call me back? 

Judging by how many people post being left in the wind with problems, I'm wondering if I should just push through with my plans of buying direct drive from SimXperience and just use USB adapters for fanatec wheels purchased 2nd hand to ensure fanatec meets their goal of not making money.

This is bad for business, I hope others see what a shhh show these guys are putting on.

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Vernon, please calm down! It's weekend, of course nobody will answer you or is accepting your phone calls as everyone is enjoying their weekend. Tomorrow when they get back to work and see these issues I am sure this problem will be solved or at least someone official will answer you. 
  • A complaint has been filed at paypal. They seem like very nice people. If you've also made your purchase through paypal, or in my case, were falsly presented an option to pay with PayPal, then I would suggest adding your name to the already filed complaint. 
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    The PayPal verification issue was resolved earlier today.

I apologise for the inconvenience.
  • Thank you for resolving the issue as you're pretty aware I have made my order. Now here's the issue I have now. It was not noted that the delay of the entire order would be held up by the GT3 McLaren wheel. I would like for you to take the steps and separate the order and charge me separately for that wheel as I expect to hit the United States grand Prix with at least a full sim time before I head out. I'm a 15-year customer this will be a fourth major product with you guys. Hook me up as I deserve it.
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Thank you for resolving the issue as you're pretty aware I have made my order. Now here's the issue I have now. It was not noted that the delay of the entire order would be held up by the GT3 McLaren wheel. I would like for you to take the steps and separate the order and charge me separately for that wheel as I expect to hit the United States grand Prix with at least a full sim time before I head out. I'm a 15-year customer this will be a fourth major product with you guys. Hook me up as I deserve it.
    Hi Vernon, the default shipping policy is to ship all order items at the same time. If you would prefer to have the in-stock items to be shipped immediately, please contact the sales team (this can be done via the website or via the email address: webshop (at) fanatec (dot) com.