Got my order today that was ordered may 28th, Dont give up!

I know a lot of you are waiting, I was checking the orders page daily. I just wanted to post to say keep waiting guys, your stuff will come and it will be worth it.

I order CSL Elite + LC on May 28th, heard nothing all month. On June 23rd I got an email saying my order would be shipped "soon" I had no idea when it would come, there was no update after that but today (June 25th)... these bad boys arrived and oh man are the sweet!

I've had a G29 for years now and getting quite competitive on iRacing the brakes where really become a frustrating part of driving in the tops splits. Also the build quality on the CSL Elite and LC is just soo good, really nice bit of kit I'm so excited to get used to these pedals and drive more!

Good luck getting your gear everyone, keep pushing Fanatec! 😎

Comments

• Hmmn.... and my CSL Elite PS4 Bundle ordered on May 11th hasn't moved an inch since I placed the order.........

• I order in May on the 26th all my my stuff was on preorder for the 26th June tomorrow... logged in just now to see my order and everything is now saying end of July this is completely ridiculous!! If my stuff isn’t shipped tomorrow I’m getting a refund and never looking back!

• At one point my order said July something, I think their stock is changing a lot and people order/cancel. Just hold out mate.

• This is good news! I placed my order for the same items May 4th, and received the same email on the 22nd. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

• I ordered csl ps4 bundle on 5/5. Got the warehouse shipping email 6/23. Crossing my fingers it gets here tomorrow (I'm in SoCal about 45 mins away from their warehouse).

• Anyone else not even showing an availability date or is that just me?

• Ordered CSL Elite plus May 10th, nothing here. Glad you got yours I guess

• I switched from CSL Elite PS4 bundle to reorder for a F1 wheel PS4 bundle, which was marked as available, and it's set to arrive tomorrow. That was my solution - they got an extra $120 out of me. But I was either cancelling it all or switching, because I wasn't interested in waiting until August for maybe the next date. Tough situation. (Originally ordered on May 22)

• I'd like to do that, but that will require the help of sales support since I no longer have a 'cancel' option on the order since they went ahead and shipped the pedals to me.