FanaLab - Share your favorite profiles
Hello FanaLab users, here you can share your favorite profiles. I know some of you have already a big collection of car specific profiles for a couple of sims so now you have a proper place to share them. Please keep it structured and informative like in the example below. Please read through this post before uploading or downloading any profiles.
You can export and import single settings by using the buttons on the profile page. If you want to share lots of settings at once and you don't want to export each one separately, you can find all your already saved profiles in this folder: C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Fanatec\FanaLab\settings You can like posts if you where happy with those profiles, that way others see whats the good stuff ;-)
Everytime you post profiles, include at least the following information:
Simulation: "ACC", "iR", "rF2" ...
Car(s) or car type: "Ferrari 488 GTE", "GT3s", ...
Settings included: "Tuning Menu", "Vibration", "LED", ...
Hardware used: "DD2", "Formula V2", ...
- Be aware that you can always choose which settings of a profile you want to load, because you might not want all types of settings a profile contains. For example you might be very happy with your FFB settings already or the profile you've downloaded contains settings for a different wheel base. In that case you only want to load the LED and vibration settings for example. You can do that like this:
- You load your favorite FFB profile first.
- Then you use the check boxes next to the load/save buttons to select only the settings you want to overwrite your profile with.
- Load the car specific setup.
- Then you save it again with all check boxes anabled.
- Now you have combined your favorite FFB settings from before with the new LED and vibration settings you've downloaded.
Known Issue: Some profiles one user has exported will look or work different for another user importing it. We are currently working to fix this.