CSL Elite P1 LED/Display not working properly

I purchased this wheel for use on a PC for iRacing. I have had it for about a week. When I first started using it after updating firmware & drivers, the led & display worked as it should. Now the display does not show speed, only shows what gear I have selected. I am not sure if it is a setting in the sim i inadvertently changed or setting for the wheel? When I test the functions in properties the led & display function properly with the test.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hi Brad,

Is it not working with any games or only iRacing? Did you verify the "Use Fanatec Shift Ind" is enabled in iRacing? You can also use Fanalab to see if the lights are not functioning (when using Fanalab make sure the "Use Fanatec Shift Ind" is deisabled.
  • It is not working with iRacing, it is the only sim I use....at least for now. I also uninstalled Fanalab just to eliminate that as a cause of the problem. Yes I believe I had "use fanatec shift Ind" checked in iRacing. I will log in & double check what you have suggested. Thank you for your help Joseph.
  • Hi Brad,

Is it not working with any games or only iRacing? Did you verify the "Use Fanatec Shift Ind" is enabled in iRacing? You can also use Fanalab to see if the lights are not functioning (when using Fanalab make sure the "Use Fanatec Shift Ind" is deisabled.

I reloaded Fanalab & followed your advice on making sure "Use Fanatec Shift Ind" was disabled I then downloaded the Fanalab manual & followed the initial setup. Everything is working as it should now. I really appreciate your help.

Thank You, 
    Brad Lee
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Anytime. Great to hear it's working !