DD1 PS4 latest driver please? (28.06.20)

Hey,

A couple of months ago I purchased the DD1 PS4 wheel & base & I am using currently the 347 driver with it.

However I would like to use Fanalab with my computer & because I'm on the 347 driver it's needing a newer version for it to work. I have tried the 365 driver on the wheel base however the DD1 doesn't seem to like that at all & it won't even recognise it when it's installed.

Does anybody know which driver I should / need to be on so that I can get Fanalab working please?

Any help / links to the driver / 's would be very grateful as I'm really scratching my head with it & don't know what to do.

Many thanks,

Chris

Comments

• Please do NOT use driver 347, that driver was rejected for the DD because of a LOT of people complaining about rough FFB and other weird things, so that driver is not recommended to be used with the DDs at all.

Either use driver 346 with included firmwares or 365 with included firmwares.

• Oh really okay that's interesting, however if I'm needing a newer version still than the 347 & the 365 doesn't work like in my original post then what do I do?????

• Psql .Psql . Member

Use Fanalab v1.12 with driver v3.46.

• I am using 352beta on my ps4 f1 podium. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing but it seems that driver does the base wheel and pedals?

• Infact I can't even find a 365 on the page.

• I've now got it working thanks guys... any idea how to get the hand clutch on the Formula PS4 wheel to work with ACC by any chance? Doesn't seem to want to calibrate it properly like it used to.

• Try this, is a new software, but it doesn't work well for me, ffb lets go times and the shift speed hangs up and down

• Try this, is a new software, but it does not work well for me, ffb lets go while playing driving and the shift speed up and down remains fixed