Fanatec new style of shipping is a disaster

Last week ordered the Porche 911 wheel.

To my surprise, I received five track and trace mails.

On Tuesday, June 30, at 11.15, UPS delivered the APM, BME, and stickers. Later at 16.35 the Porche wheel. Did not receive anything further that day.

So an incomplete set.

UPS (worthless company) has changed the status that the missing package has been sorted incorrectly. To my surprise, the package is now back in Germany and with UPS AND FANATEC CONTACT IS A DISASTER. Mail will be answered in about 7 days by Fanatec and UPS not preparing for answers at all.

Why Fanatec chose this crappy way of shipping is beyond me.

When the Podium hub delivered ?????????????

I think Fanatec is assuming that you can stay at home every day and have to wait and see when you can receive your paid items in grace

Nice way to cut costs but if I have to I want to pay extra to do everything in 1 box.

Comments

• I agree that it is weird that Fanatec ship all the boxes separately. I can understand why big items like pedals and wheelbases need to be shipped separately but shipping wheel and button box separately instead of putting both boxes into a bigger box is daft. UPS often split them so they come on different days. My worst experience is when for some unknown reason they delivered one part of the shipment to my home as they should have, one part to a parcel shop about a mile away and another part to a parcel shop about 5 miles away!

• I think this might be a regional thing - in Australia, everything came in a single large box.