Cancelled order - refund time?

Fanatec keep pushing back the availability of the Xbox bundle, so I just cancelled the order and want to know if anyone has info on how long a refund takes?

Comments

• Search for many other threads asking the same question and getting answers before asking it again.

• Ok but it is a forum and refund policies do change; are you 12?

• I'm 11 :) some people got refunded in 24 h some in 2 or 3 days (according to the forum)

You own me a lollipop:)

• I placed an order last night, cancelled it within an hour and then received my money back this morning. I was worried because their customer service is essentially non-existent. But it went through quickly for me. It's a shame because the order system doesn't show whether or not it's been cancelled, you just have to keep checking your bank account.

• I cancelled my first order, and got refunded in 4 working days. In Australia for what it's worth.

• Their response is very variable. I've been waiting a month for someone to reply to an email and gave up a week ago and requested a refund instead.Nothing so far. I'm beginning to wonder if they are bankrupt, they seem to have no stock and no employees.

• Thanks for the useful responses - took 3 days in the end. Re-ordered when everything was in stock and all arrived today. New thread because I am definitely having issues....