I did it! ClubSport Bundle ordered today.

Never spent so much money on something that I couldnt road-register or sleep in! A big act of faith in the good name of Fanatec and probably in no small way influenced by all the trackside advertising I've been seeing of late! Wish me luck with the Pre-Order Gods, I hope they are kind.

Comments

• Amazing im almost ready to order just having hard time pressing that order button.

• Hi. It is a big act of faith. Good luck to you too,

• Hey dont worry as long as all the gear is "Available" you'll get it in 2 days. I ordered my gear on Tuesday & it was delivered Thursday. I'm from the UK btw.

• Do they send you tracking number if im not home i might have to schedule pickup at post office. dont want 2000+ worth of gear sitting in front of my house.

• Hmmm. I place my order on July 2. Availability Date listed as July 24.

Check my order today... 9 July. My order Action details now list Availability date as 21 August.

Fanatec site still lists availability date as July 24.

Hmmm.

• Yeah well... why am I surprised?

Order on July 2 - availability 24 July

then within 1 week of my order - availability 21 August

then - 25 August

now today - 17 September!

And the website still shows as available August 21.

And not a single formal status update from Fanatec since April 24. I purchased in good faith after accepting the assurances of the Community Manager posted on this forum that clear problems with regard to pre-ordered bundles were being actively addressed.

Oh Fanatec! I hope your gear (if it ever arrives) is half as good as your approach to customer service is incomprehensibly bad.