Drivers and Properties Page advice please

edited July 2020 in Steering Wheels

I am new to Fanatec and to PC instead of console. I have ClubSport V3 pedals , Clubsport 2.5 wheelbase. and F1 2020 wheel. I downloaded the latest drivers (328) and the various firmware already installed appeared to be either up to date, or in 2 cases appear to be later than contained in the drivers. pedals are connected direct to wheelbase with RJ12.

I have 3 minor questions:

1. I have only performed driver and firmware set up for Fanatec Clubsport Wheelbase V2.5 as everything is connected as one. Was that correct or was it necessary to install and update for the pedals via USB before connecting it to the wheelbase? The hardware seems to be recognised and working as is.
  2. I seem to be missing the "tuning menu" on the properties page. The official manual doesn't show this menu, but just about everywhere I have seen the settings and properties page online does show it. I know this can be done via the wheel, but initially it would be easier to see everything in front of me on the properties page.
  3. I attempted to set the mouse emulation with the default button 7 and joystick, but this had the effect of locking the mouse pointer in the bottom left of the screen and the joystick wouldn't move it.

p.s. I am getting more confused now. Looking on this forum there appear to be a number of versions of driver packages later than the one I downloaded from the product page. Should i be using one of these or are they all betas?

Any advice would be appreciated

Comments