Flag Lights not working in F1 2019

Hi All,

I have the new CSL Elite Racing Wheel F1 2020 Limited Edition rim and the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1. I'm running driver 347 and Fanalab 1.2. Base, wheel and motor drivers are up to date too.

However, I cannot get the Flag lights to work in-game. The rev lights work but only when I enable Fanatec LEDs in the F1 2019 program (this seems to go against the advice on this forum?). If I disable the the Fanatec LEDs in F1 2019, then I get nothing. No flags and no rev lights. I have UDP enabled in the game and the port matches the same in Fanalab. I have the refresh set to 10Hz. In Fanalab I have telemetry and LEDs enabled under a saved profile...

One thing I noticed is that in Fanalab, the software thinks that the wheel is a ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2. Same in the game. I also cannot access the tuning menu in the Fanalab software. Could this be the issue??

BTW the flag lights 'appear' to work in ACC, although I'm unfamiliar with that sim so I can't say for sure. Also the flag/rev leds work when I test them under the game controllers property pages, so it seems to be software and not hardware related.

Any help would be appriciated as I'm at the point where I've tried everything!

Comments