ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 and Forza Bundles

I guess I am asking the following questions on behalf of all customers that bought the shifter in the last few months, as well as everyone who ordered the Forza Xbox bundle:

1) how is the situation with the shifter? Delivery of it has been postponed at least 3 times in the last month (I know there were some issues in May or June). The latest pre-order date is the 30th of July, is it the final one? Are there expected any more pushbacks?

2) is there any option to have this bundle split and get everything apart from the shifter delivered earlier? I know it’s been said that due to the bundle discount it is not possible, but I don’t understand how so. If Fanatec has already charged for the full bundle then just invoice the discount together with the shifter (or make adjustment to the previous invoice, I’m sure this could be handled). As far as I understand all other parts of the bundle are available, it’s only the shifter that is missing.

I asked these questions last week (on order 1092536) but unfortunately as of now I’ve not received any response.

Comments

• I’ve ordered the same bundle. My order status still says preorder July 10th for the shifter and pedals. Everything else was June 29th. If this gets pushed back to end of July I will cancel my order as it’s a lot of money to not know when you are getting a premium product. I initially expected everything end of June. I accepted this and can accept a bit longer than I first thought, but if it keeps getting moved then it’s not really good enough especially with no communication from fanatec.

• The shifter on my order has just got the pre order date of today (6th of July) but now everything else got changed to the 30th of July while previously they had 29th of June. So confusing... I guess it’s something to do with the back order issue that was mentioned multiple times in this forum. But does it mean the shifter is now available? - no clue

• Mine has also been pushed back to end of July. I’m really angry as booked holiday at work for 20 July for a week to use my new stuff. It’s not like I can realistically go on holiday right now.

• My order has just been processed (Forza bundle ordered from the European shop at the beginning of June).