Still didn't get my order shipped...no feedback, no tracking number I got...

I have ordered the limited F1 2020 CSW Steering wheel in May, and have heard from the email that the order will be shipped soon on June 25th. Now over a week had passed, no email, no feedback, I don't know if there is anything wrong with my order 1082300. What should I do? Hope there is anyone from Fanatec can hear from me.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Shaojun,

The F1 2020 wheels are shipping in stages, but most of them have shipped by now. If you received the 'your order will ship soon' email It is possible that yours has already shipped and you simply haven't received tracking information yet. Tracking information is supplied by the courier, it is not directly under our control, and the speed of synchronisation has been inconsistent in recent months. I would not be too concerned about your order at this stage, but I have alerted the sales team just in case anyway.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Shaojun WuShaojun Wu Member
    edited July 2020

Thank you, pls support with getting the tracking info to me as soon as it shipped. Otherwise, I can't receive my steering wheel without tracking number.

• i am little frustating now my package are on with delivrey package Usps , i dont no why you switched UPS TO USPS for me in canada when Fedx UPS many orther have same delivrey package and now my stock are been stoped on Your item departed a transfer airport in PEARSON INTERNATIONAL, TORONTO, CANADA on June 30, 2020 at 4:04 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. now on this way is only 6-8 hour away from my house but before stop on my house got montreal depot maybe if stop on an depot at montreal i will be way again because i just been waiting for 2 week for tracking and delivrey and now we are 4 julet .. now it been one months i can waiting from stage one