DD1 2 x Repair Attempts, 3 Mnths old, Played 2 weeks only, faulty after 24 hours! REFUND ME FANATEC!

OK Fanatec, I've given you a lot of money. This is my second wheel and base, after being very happy with the CSW 2.5 I upgrade to the DD1 and the Porsche podium R3 wheel/hub/button module. Owning it for a total of three months but have managed to only use it for a couple of weeks. Most of that time it's been going back and fourth to Fanatec.

First problems; Button module would cut out and gear down shift would miss gears.

Return No. 1 - Was returned to me with no fix, claiming it was fine. They said it was basically me!

Continuation of the problems, I returned everything back.

Return No. 2 - with Fanatec for 2 weeks. 4 weeks in total without wheel to send and return back. Nothing from Fanatec, several emails to them, eventually got a reply saying it was repaired and being sent back. Got it back, wouldn't connect properly; got it almost working for one race on ACC, then it packed up completely. Display would flash on and off on DD1 and on button module. Couldn't change gears. FFB had stopped working. Reset the wheel, USB's, connections and restarted PC. Fanalab would only see the endurance hub but not the button module.

You can see the original thread here with the videos: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/2628/support-didnt-fix-podium-button-module-endurance-podium-paddles-dd1#latest

I am totally at a loss and going to ask Fanatec to refund me. I've spent a fortune with them and their support is shocking to say the least. When I got the DD1 and wheel back the second time, it was filthy, looked like someone had their dinner on it.

I have never in my life had to deal with such poor support. Wish me luck, as I really feel I'm going to not get very far.