What is happening with my order???

Placed an order in early May, availability date keeps getting pushed back. Contacted customer support, was told my order would be processed by July 24th... now the items in my order show available on Aug 7th, even though your website says the same items are available now or available sooner than Aug 7th. How is this a thing, why is my order being pushed to the right??? I know people have ordered after me and have already received items, I feel like I'll never get my order because your company keeps selling items when they are in stock but completely disregarding people who have ordered items months ago. My order is #1084086. I hope this can be explained, customer service isn't answering my email.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Chris,

Please bear in mind that the availability date system is partially automated and can show some odd estimates. However the email you received from the sales team yesterday should be accurate.

There is a technical issue with backorders, and it being addressed with the highest priority. I can assure you that the sales team are doing everything they can to ship items out as soon as possible.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I really hope my order ships on the 24th of July... if not, I will most likely cancel my order. Kind of ridiculous after spending $1900.