[PRAISE] I will never buy from another company again.

Today I received my Formula 1 CSL wheel, v1.1 base and CSL Elite pedals. I must say that I am thoroughly impressed by the craftsmanship of the product. There are no gaps or any half=hearted installation of detail parts. Everything is very tight and of high quality. I can see why the products this company makes fetch such a premium price. You have to hold the product in your hand to fully understand.

This wheel base (CSL v1.1) is many worlds away from my Thrustmaster T150 I had. I can't feel any gears at all and the FFB is many times stronger. My shoulders are actually sore after 20 laps at Zolder in the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 in Assetto Corsa Competizione. I also did about 10 laps before that in the BMW M2 CS in rFactor 2 at Nurburgring.

Well done FANATEC, you have a customer for life. I hope one day I can get a DD1 or DD2.

😁

Comments

• I must admit, it was a "journey" over the past 50 or so days, waiting for Fanatec to find their feet through the in-rush of orders, popularity of e-sports and the pandemic but their kit is truly outstanding. I've never been so immersed in ACC as I am now. The hardware and sim really do go hand in hand and seem to be designed to compliment each other.

• ISAAC CHAVIRAISAAC CHAVIRA Member
    edited July 2020

I know the Audi and Porsche are "driveable" for me now. I new could make all the way around the track in either two without crashing. I can't wait to buy F1 2020. And Automobilista 2, the cars feel much better now.

I kep my wheel box and pedal box so I can sell them later on and upgrade to better stuff like the V3 Clubsport pedals and the Porsche wheel or the Formula V2 wheel.

• Thanks for posting good news. Very encouraging to those of us who have just made the jump! Congratulations and happy racing Isaac.

• I too recieved my CSL elite PS4 version wheel base , V3 pedals, an Porsche 918 RSR wheel , I had high expectation for this set up . Fanatec blew those expectations away. Very responsive Force reedback from all my new gear. This is my 1st ever racing rig and I'm glad I drop the hammer on this , worth every penny Fanatec, Thank you.

• Yeah they sure did for me too. This wheel has no gear or ratchety feeling while driving. The FFB is very good. My shoulders were sore the first few days of using it at the Nordschleife. I was racing the BMW M2 CS in rFactor. Like I said before I now know why they fetch such high premiums. I want the Porsche wheel too and I want to upgrade to the Formula V2.