Status of my order?

Hey, Dominic.

If you see this message, first off thanks for all your hard work I see you committing yourself to on this forum i know you and the team are super busy. My order number is 1074346 I placed my order on may 5th. I was told I'd get my bundle shipped on June 12th. And my load cell shipped July 10th. On June 22nd I only received my pedals from the bundle. I just want to make sure my order wasn't lost in the system since when I made my purchase it was a pre order.

Thank you for your time,

Joe

Comments

• I guess what I'm trying to figure out is when will my wheel and base ship? I haven't gotten any automated response after June 12th so I'm basically in the dark as to when my product will ship. Thank you

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Joe,

Your order is showing on the system. I have submitted an update request to the sales team, but I see you have already done that yourself.

Please understand that it is taking extra time for the team to answer these requests, and there are fulfillment staff working on shipping out these delayed orders with the highest priority.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

This discussion has been closed.